Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ab's Cooking Journey...Part 11...~Marble Cheese Cake~

It is long time I did not drop anything here..Hehe!! Paiseh!!

What I have tried this time for my cooking journey? Hehe..
~~Deng Deng Deng Deng~~Marble Cheese Cake

I have tried to make this but failed because I have put the quantity of gelatin wrongly..It is supposed 1 tablespoon but I misread it as 1 teaspoon..Hehe..This time should be better because I have a lesson learn..Hehe..This cheese cake is unbaked cheese cake so it is quite easy to make..Just need to careful about the ingredients..

I did not take pictures for the ingredients and steps because I forgot..Hehe!! Paiseh!! Anyway, I took the final pictures..

Jimmy commented it is tasty..Hehe!! Yeah..Finally successful!! Of course my mum would not miss the chance to show off..Haha!! The last 3 pieces finished by mum's friends..Hehe!! Jimmy gave some to his friends too and received good comments..Hehe!!


Marble Cheese Cake..


Tasty?

2 comments:

  1. Haha..really nice and tasty. 100 marks and a big applauds to you, my dear..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe..Thanks for your praising..

    ReplyDelete