Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ab's Cooking Journey...Part 28...~Christmas Cupcakes~

We (Mangga, Wai Mei, Jimmy and I) celebrated Ying Ying's Birthday yesterday..I made cupcakes again for her birthday celebration..Supposed I would like to make easy decorations by frosting the cupcakes like a Christmas Tree..However, my homemade Buttercream Icing was failed as it had a taste of "fridge"..It is because the butter that I used had been stored in the fridge for long time..Haiz..

Eventually I went to cake shop to buy some toppers for my cupcakes decorations..Finally I bought toppers which included Christmas Tree, Santa Claus, Snowman, Bells, Reindeer and Christmas Angel..They are Royal Sugar which are eatable..Hehe..It is really cute..Hehe..

After went home, I decorated my cupcakes by putting all these 3D Royal Sugar..The result is really nice and colorful..I can feel the Christmas atmoshpere..Hehe.."We Wish You A Merry Christmas..."!!!

All of us had chosen one Royal Sugar as our own favourite..
Ying Ying - Christmas Angel
Mangga - Santa Claus
Wai Mei - Reindeer
Abbie - Snowman
Jimmy - Christmas Tree

Let's check out my homemade Christmas cupcakes..


Ingredients For Making Cupcakes


Mixture


Filled Into Cups


Filled Into Colored-Paper Cups


Too Many Until Poured Out


Done


Decorated By Royal Sugar


Nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment