Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ab's Cooking Journey...Part 18...~Mini Doggies Crunch~

I freeze my oven for almost 1 week..Hehe!! Finally I have baked "Mini Doggies Crunch" last night (around midnight)..Hehe!!

I got this Doggies Crunch recipe from one of my hang out blogs..Hehe..It is so cute and attractive..Some more, it is easy to make..Hehe!! I have used Coco Crunch as the ears of doggies, chocolate rice as its eyes and chocolate chip as its mouth..

The first trial plate is failed because it is over-baked..So I tried to change the baking temperature from 180 to 150 for 20 minutes..The rest are done successfully..Hehe!!

I am quite satisfied with my homemade Mini Doggies Crunch..Hehe!! Jimmy and some of my friends are commented that it is tasty..Hehe!! Yeah!! Thanks for the comments oh..


Updated Recipe (Requested by some of my friends):

Ingredients:
200g Butter
80g Horlicks
200g Top Flour
25g Corn Flour
25g Milk Powder
3 tablespoon castor sugar

Decoration:
Chocolate rice
Chocolate chips
Coco Crunch

Method:
1) Sift the flour, cornflour and milk powder.
2) Beat the butter and sugar.
3) Add the sifted flour and Horlicks and mix the mixture to form a dough.
4) Divide dough into 10g each.
5) Insert 2 pieces of Coco Crunch to form the ears, 2 pieces of chocolate rice as the eyes and 1 chocolate chip as the mouth.
6) Bake at 180 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes. (I bake at 150 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes)
7) Cool before storing.


Ingredients to make Mini Doggies Crunch


Ready to bake


First plate failed


Tasty and cute....

1 comment: