Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ab's Cooking Journey...Part 23...~Honey Treats (Corn Flakes In Cups)~

Last Wednesday, Jimmy suggested a recipe to me..That is Honey Treats aka Corn Flakes In Cup..After look through the recipe, I decided to bake it today..Hehe..

Early morning, I went to Tesco Extra to buy ingredients..After that, I started my cooking journey..Hehe..The procedures to prepare this Honey Treats are very simple and easy..Unfortunately, for the first bake, some of Honey Treats had been over-baked..Thus, I reduced the baking temperature from 160°C to 100°C for 5 minutes..

The result is quite good..Jimmy commented that it is crispy..Hehe..But, the sweetness is not enough..My mission considered successful..Hehe...


Ingredients for making Honey Treats


Honey Glazing


Corn Flakes & Sesame


Mixed with honey


After baked..


Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment