Friday, September 28, 2012

Ipoh ~ The Artiste Cuisine & Lounge...

I bought a groupon of Western Meal for 2 people at The Artiste Cuisine & Lounge at RM28..This groupon included 2 bowls of soup of the day, a thin crust pizza & a pasta..Sounds good deal? Hehe..

This restaurant is located at De Garden Ipoh..We seldom go to De Garden so it spent some time to look for this restaurant..The interior of this restaurant is well decorated..However, I felt uncomfortable once I sat down..:( (Don't know why)

Our groupon did not include drinks..So we have ordered Honey Lemon & Peach Tea..The soup of the day is Carrot Con Creme..I could not accept the taste (personal issue)..Thus I just drank a bit..For the main course, we chose Spaghetti Bolognese and Hawaiian Pizza..The spaghetti and pizza are just normal only..


The Artiste Cuisine & Lounge












Drinks

















Soup Of The Day












Hawaiian Pizza












Spaghetti Bolognese


No comments:

Post a Comment