Monday, May 18, 2009

Ab's Cooking Journey...Part 1

"How to make agar-agar?" is my first station in my cooking journey..It is easy and simple after I have tried to do it by myself..Hehe!!
Mission Impossible 1 - Done!!

My second station is Butter Cake..I admit that I am a "big head prawn" girl..Just because of this, I have failed on my homemade butter cake..Why? I was so careless and misread the recipe..I have used a full box of milk (250ml) instead of 5 big spoons of milk..Came out a butter cake which is too moisture and not nice..
Mission Impossible 2 - Failed!!

Next station - Spaghetti..It is so called "easy" but actually it is quite difficult..I am so happy because it is passed and good commented from him..
Mission Impossible 3 - Done perfectly!!

I am an athlete and of course I have sportsmanship..Hehe!! I would like to redo my 2nd mission - Butter cake..After a lesson learn, I have finally baked a delicious and nice butter cake..Yahooh!!
Mission Impossible 2 - Re-done successfully!!

My MI 4 is sweet potato dessert..It is easy and simple..Comment is add more ginger..Hehe!!
Mission Impossible 4 - Done perfectly!!

Japan Sushi - Outlook is looked like a Sushi..But the taste is different..Hehe!! It is because I have used normal rice instead of "pearl rice"..Anyway, I received a good comment also..Hehe!!
Mission Impossible 5 - Done semi-successfully!!

I am so enjoy my cooking journey so far..Although I have been failed, I treat them as motivation for me to do better next time..Hehe!! I would like to thank to my lovely Yi Xiu..Thanks for "yan seong" my works..Muacksss!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha..i think all you had accomplished all your mission with flying colors. All the food were so good. if you didn't told me that it is your first time cooking, I wouldn't know at all coz it taste so good. Thanks ya..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muacksss..Hehe!! You said "Thanks"..
    Wah, give me a "high hat"? Thanks for praising..Thanks for "yan seong"..Thanks for everything..It is really my first time cooking..Hehe!!

    It is only Part 1..I still have many missions to go..Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete