Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ab's Cooking Journey...Part 25...~Nutty Snap~

Today I tried to bake Nutty Snap..The procedures to bake Nutty Snap are simple and easy..Hehe..For my first bake, it is totally failed..Why I said so? It is because all the Nutty Snap had been over-burned..Luckily, I anticipated that this will happen..Thus, I just put small portion of the mixture to get the correct baking temperature..Hehe..

For the rest, I successfully to bake my homemade Nutty Snap..Hehe..It is crispy and yummy..My Nutty Snap is quite chewy as I have put some flaked almonds and pumpkin seeds into it..Hehe..

Let's go through the photos...:)


Ingredients For Making Nutty Snap


Egg White, Sugar & Melted Butter


Fold In Flour


Flaked Almonds & Pumpkin Seeds


First Bake


Over-burned


Second Bake


Yummy!!


In Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment