Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ab's Cooking Journey...Part 32...~Black Sesame Chiffon Cake~

I was so eagerly to bake chiffon cake..Finally I bought a chiffon cake mold..Hehe..I have googled quite some time about chiffon cake recipe..Finally I decided to bake Black Sesame Chiffon Cake..:P

Last time I always bake in my house without the participation of Jimmy..After we moved into our JA House, I found that he is quite exciting when I bake..Hehe..Besides, he even wants to take part in the baking progress..Hehe..

The first bake is quite successful..The cake is soft though the top layer had burned..Hehe..Luckily, chiffon cake always removes from mold by turning up side down..Thus, the burned layer had been turned to bottom..Hehe..


Black Sesame Chiffon Cake












Burned At The Bottom


No comments:

Post a Comment