Tuesday, January 11, 2011

T.G.I Friday's @ One Utama...

Finally I'm free to continue my KL Shopping Spree experiences..Hehe..Two weeks ago, my hometown friends and I went to One Utama for shopping..Supposed we would like to have dinner at Chili's..However, we got a smoking area table and it was really smelly..Thus we decided to have our dinner at T.G.I Friday's..

Once entered T.G.I Friday's, I was impressed as the waiters served us warmth and lovingly if compared to Chili's, Chili's supposed to have their people skills..Unfortunately, they lack of that..

Our tourist guide Choy and Mangga decided our food while Ying Ying engaged to call and I was busy to snap around..Hehe..He ordered an Appetizer - Friday's Three For All (RM36.90), Friday's Shrimp (RM29.90), Chicken Fingers (RM23.90) and Tuscan Chicken Melt Crispy Fries(RM19.90)..For beverage, he took refillable Pepsi (RM8.90), Mangga chose Large Apple Juice (RM8.90), Ying Ying ordered 100% Tropicana Orange Juice (RM9.90) and I took warm water..

For the Appetizer - Friday's Three For All..It has Friday's most famous appetizers which are Loaded Potato Skins, Fried Mozzarella and Spicy Buffalo Wings, served with sour cream and green onions, marinara sauce and celery sticks with Bleu Cheese dressing..It is really special and big enough for us..However, Mangga and I felt that this whole platter food too sour for us..

For Friday's Shrimp, Chicken Fingers and Tuscan Chicken Melt Crispy Fries, all of us love them very much..Hehe..They are special and delicious..Hehe..All these foods are big enough for all of us to share..At the end, all of us fulled with "Friday's"..Hehe..They are collecting 6% government tax and 10% service charge..

We had a great time over Friday's..Next time I will bring my Yi Xiu there..Hehe..


Give Me More Friday's


Ornaments on the wall..


Ornaments on the wall..


Ornaments on the wall..


Interior of Restaurant..


Beverages


Tuscan Chicken Melt Crispy Fries


Chicken Fingers


Friday's Shrimp


Friday's Three For All - Spicy Buffalo Wings


Friday's Three For All - Loaded Potato Skins


Friday's Three For All - Fried Mozzarella


Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment