Monday, February 14, 2011

AIPO AP-38EX Dry Cabinet (38L)..

Today is Valentine's Day..Hehe..I would like to wish all my readers especially my lovely Jimmy - Happy Valentine's Day!!

I got a surprise from him..Hehe..He gave me a big present..It is really big and heavy..Guess what is that?? It is AIPO AP-38EX Dry Cabinet (38L)..

AIPO Dry Cabinet has low power consumption..It consumes only 5 Watts which is equivalent to less than 30 cents per month in electricity bill..It makes use of the cooling and thermal performance of semi-conductor wafers for raising its heat-sinking capability..It is characterized as energy saving, noiselessness and rapid dehumidification..

Thanks to my lovely Jimmy..Hehe..I like the present very much!!


AIPO Dry Cabinet


LCD Display


Lockable Door


LED Light

No comments:

Post a Comment