Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ab's Cooking Journey...Part 16...~Cornflakes Crunchies~

Today is Mid-Autumn Festival..Wish all have an enjoyable reunion day!! Hehe!!

I bought a new recipe book last last week..Today I decided to make one of the biscuit code from this book..That is Cornflakes Crunchies..Hehe!! According to the recipe, it is requires to bake at 180 degree Celsius for 20-25 minutes..For the first plate, I followed the recipe..Unfortunately, the biscuits are over-baked..Their outlook is a bit blackly and burned..

For the second plate, I baked at 160 degree Celsius..The biscuits are golden brown..The outlook is quite nice..Hehe!! For the rest, I did the same job also..

My homemade Cornflakes Crunchies is quite nice (my own comment)..Hehe!! It is really crunchy..I could hear the crunchy sound when I eat..Hehe!! I am quite satisfied with my result..Hehe!! Yeah!! Today's mission done successfully..


Cornflakes Crunchies Balls..


Blackly and Burned Cornflakes Crunchies


Golden Brown Cornflakes Crunchies


Tasty..

No comments:

Post a Comment