Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ab's Cooking Journey...Part 34...~Mango Yogurt Chiffon Cake~

Since I bought the chiffon cake mold, I always google about chiffon cake's recipe..Hehe..This time I would like to bake Mango Yogurt Chiffon Cake..

When I buy the Mango Yogurt, I forgot the about the recipe is stating Mango Yogurt or Mango Yogurt Drink..Finally I chose Mango Yogurt..Unfortunately, my guess is wrong..It should be Mango Yogurt Drink..Since I have bought it, I just proceed with my journey..:(

This time I would like to use my Convection Cooker (a gift from my colleagues) to bake..After 30 minutes, the cake still raw..I baked again for 10 minutes..It still raw..I baked again for 10 minutes..It still raw..:(

I was so upset and disappointed..Finally I put it into my oven and baked for another 10 minutes..Finally, finally it is done..But I was so moody at that moment..:(

My Mango Yogurt Chiffon Cake is soft but quite moisture..The taste just normal only..:(


Baking Cake In Convection Cooker












Finally It Is Done












Soft But Moisture












Mango Yogurt Chiffon Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment