Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wong Kok Char Chan Teng @ De Garden Ipoh...2nd Visit (Last Visit)

Last night I brought my parents, BB and Jimmy to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng to celebrate my Dad's birthday in advance..Hehe..They have a promotion for Birthday Celebration which is Free Giant Hong Kong Ice Milk Tea..Hehe..

I went there last August..Frankly, they gave me a bad image..For those who would like to read my first visit, here is it - First Visit..However, I decided to give them a second chance..Maybe they have improved about their services..

After entered, we got our table..I asked one of the waitress about the Birthday Free Gift, she explained to me nicely and recorded my Dad's IC number..After that, we started to browse the menu..Hehe..After a long browse, finally we decided our meal..

Jimmy called a waitress to take our order..She served us with a "Smile-less Face"..Besides, she requested to check the IC again..We were not happy with her request..How many times they want to verify? Is it everytime there is a different waitress serve us, we have to show them the IC? Was this so called service?

Frankly, the food over here are quite acceptable and nice..Nevertheless, some of the waitress/waiters' service are really BAD..This is our LAST TIME to visit here..NO MORE CHANCE will give them..


Giant Hong Kong Ice Milk Tea (FOC)


Giant Pork Chop Rice (RM9.20)


Abalone & Vege Rice (RM12.90)


Crispy Honey Chicken Rice (RM8.90)


Wan Ton Mee (RM7.30)


White Sauce Chicken Rice (RM9.20)

No comments:

Post a Comment