Friday, August 27, 2010

Aberdeen Cafe @ Ipoh

Last Wednesday Jimmy and I went to Aberdeen Cafe to have dinner..We went to this cafe many times but I did not write review about it so far..Hehe..This time I must review it and recommend to my readers (sounds like I have many readers)..Hehe..

When we entered the cafe, the friendly waiter brought us to a table and then gave us a menu..They provides set dinner which includes soup of the day, main course, drink and dessert..Jimmy ordered Chicken Chop with Black Pepper Sauce (RM11.80), Mushroom Soup and Ice Lemon Tea..I took Seafood Udon Soup (RM8.80), Ice Coffee and soup of the day..

After awhile, our meals were served swiftly..Personally, I felt that the food is quite special and nice..Besides, the food is quite big portion with a reasonable price..They are better than many places in terms of food and service..

They are collecting 5% service charge which I felt that quite reasonable..Furthermore, they are really meaning in service if compared to that of Boston Restaurant and Wong Kok Char Chan Teng..I would like to recommend this cafe to my readers..Hehe!!

Overview of Cafe


Ice Lemon Tea & Ice Coffee


Soup of The Day


Mushroom Soup


Seafood Udon Soup


Yummy!


Chicken Chop


Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment