Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lee's

Last Thursday Jimmy and I went to Lee's to have dinner..It is a western food and chinese food restaurant..A menu is served..The restaurant is clean and a lot of choices of food and drinks..Hehe!! It is a good recommendation for a family to have a cheaper western food at here..

A friendly young waiter took our order..Jimmy ordered Pork Chop Rice(RM5.80) and I took Chicken Chop Rice(RM5.80)..We would like to take set meal..However, he told us that all the set meal are not available at the moment..For our drinks, I ordered White Coffee Ice and Jimmy took Chinese Herbal Tea Ice..Both are RM1.50..

For the food, it is nice in my opinion.. :) The price is reasonable and worth to have a try here..Hehe!! I will bring my family to visit here again..Hehe!!


Food pictures..


Restaurant..


Drinks


Pork Chop Rice


Chicken Chop Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment