Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ab's Cooking Journey...Part 7...~Banana Cake~

It is my first time to buy banana..Totally have no idea how to choose..Hehe!! Just simply chose one and paid..Hehe!! Luckily it is good after I tried one..

This time I wanna bake Banana Cake..Supposed it is cupcake..After I tried to bake two cups, their outlook seemed like "hangus"..Even the paper cup also abit "hangus"..So I finally used an aluminum foil box to bake..

After I tried my homemade banana cake, my comment is - it is not a banana cake..Hahaha!! It is because I could not taste any banana's taste..Haiz, the banana is not put enough..Mission considered failed!!

Besides banana, I have put some sultanas into the mixture and sprinkled some chopped walnuts on top of the mixture..I could taste that my homemade banana cake is fulled of sultanas taste..Haiyo, "gek sei ngo"..I think I have put too much sultanas into it..Mission confirmed failed!!

Anyway, it is a good try for me..Hehe!! Lesson learn for this journey is need to use own imagination to estimate ingredients..Hahaha!!


Ingredients for making Banana Cake


Chopped walnuts sprinkled on top of mixture


Result out..


Tasty??

2 comments:

  1. Banana cake or sultanas cake...still it is very tasty. I like it very much. Mission accomplished with flying colors. Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..Thanks ya!! Luckily it is still has abit banana taste..Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete