Friday, March 19, 2010

PappaRich @ De Garden Ipoh

PappaRich - A funny restaurant name that I heard recently..What they are actually selling? I am quite curious about it..Hehe!!

Jimmy and I finally went to this restaurant to have a try..Hehe!! We bypassed this restaurant, we saw they are full house..Hehe!! However, both of us were so lucky and found a table..Hehe!! We sat outdoor which is near the entrance..The view is not bad..Hehe!!

I ordered Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang(RM8.90) and PappaCham Ice (RM4.20) whereas Jimmy took Cendol (RM4.80)..For me, the food is normal..However, they are much better than Old Town Kopitiam, Station 1 and TOS..Both of us think that the price is slightly higher..Not really value for money..Hehe!! In my opinion, it is only acceptable to visit here once in a blue moon..


Awesome Deco


PappaCham


Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang


Cendol

No comments:

Post a Comment