Sunday, March 21, 2010

Unique Seafood @ Lost World Of Tambun...2nd Visit

Today my family, Jimmy and I visited Unique Seafood again..Hehe!! Last time we got one free voucher for sea prawn 600g..Supposed this voucher only can redeem on Monday to Friday..However, the captain is so nice and let us use the voucher..Hehe!!

This time we chose open air for our dinner..Hehe!! I ordered what we have missed last time..Hehe!! I took 3 Special and Famous of Unique Seafood..They are Meat Crab, Kai Lan in Two Varieties and Marinated Chicken..Besides, I have ordered Fish Fillet and our free sea prawn..Hehe!!

Overall the food is quite tasty and nice..All of us give a big thumb about it..Hehe!! Especially the crab..Hehe!!
Our bill is above RM120, so we have a chance to pick a free gift..Hehe!! Finally, we picked a free voucher of sea prawn 600g again!! Haha!!


Fish Fillet


Sea Prawn - Free


Marinated Chicken


Kai Lan in Two Varieties


Meat Crab

No comments:

Post a Comment