Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jimmy's Big D@y..

Happy Birthday to my lovely Yi Xiu!! Wish all your dreams come true!! Hehe!!

It is a regret because I did not take any photos on my homemade lemon cheese cake..As Jimmy said, it is nice..Hehe..Thanks for praising..I am so happy because you like my cheese cake..

Frankly, I am so disappointed once I saw the cake after baked completely..It's outlook is so ugly and some more "hangus"..Besides, there are two people who commented on my cake which is too sour..More sad!! After he tried and commented it is nice, my confidence is "rebuild"..Hehe!! I will try my best to do it more nicely next time..Hehe!!

It is a regret again because I forgot to take photos with my lovely Yi Xiu on his big day..We had a nice dinner but we did not take any photos..What a big waste!!

I promise I will not be "big prawn head" next time..Hehe!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha..it's a lemon cheese cake, of coz it is sour. Haha. I like it very much. Thanks for the arrangement for my big day..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..You are very welcome!!
    I am so happy because you like it..Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete