Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ab's Special Breakfast...

This is my first time to prepare breakfast ~ Sandwich for Jimmy...Hehe!! Excited!!

Firstly, I cut the cucumber into few slices (I am very "pandai" this time because cut something without mum's help)...Then put the 3 cucumber slices on top of one piece of whole grain bread...Meanwhile, my mum helped me to boil egg because I do not know how to make it...Hehe!! Paiseh Paiseh, I know how to make it from now onwards...Thanks, mum!!!

After that, I put some Tuna above the cucumber slices and placed a piece of cheese on it...At the same time, egg is ready...I smashed the egg and put on top of cheese...Finally, AB's homemade special healthy sandwiches is ready...Hehehe!! Looks good??

After done, I have pasted a pack of tissue on top of the tupperware with tape...It it easy for Jimmy to clean up himself if he get dirty...Hehehe!! Does it unique?? Anyway, he did not use it finally...


Cucumber slices


Tuna on top..


Cheese...


Smashed egg...


AB's Homemade Special Sandwich


Tissue pasted...


Unique idea?

3 comments:

  1. It is very healthy indeed. And taste good too. Thanks for the lovely breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei wei, i also wan to try,lol.....
    haih,'cheng xim' no chance to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...No problem...
    I will make it for you if have chance...

    ReplyDelete