Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Precious Black Mooncake

Baker's Cottage put out a new mooncake for this year - Precious Black Mooncake..

It is quite famous and sold out in Kinta City Ipoh when I went to get it..Hehe..So happy that Jimmy bought me one today..Hehe!! Thanks ya!! The Precious Black is really blacky and I like this name much..Hehe!! Why? Because...nice and sweet!! Hehe!!

The ingredients included lotus seed, dried longan, charcoal powder and so on..I just know that charcoal can help to treat stomach pain caused by excess gas, diarrhea, or indigestion from Jimmy..Hehe!! I got some info from internet too..Hehe!!

Finally I tried the Precious Black..It is quite tasty and the sweet taste is just enough for me..Hehe!! My lovely BB like it very much too..Hehe!!


Precious Black Mooncake


Tasty..

No comments:

Post a Comment