Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Abbie's H@ppy Big D@y...

Today is my Big Day..Happy Birthday to me..Hehe!!

Firstly, thanks to Jimmy, all of my friends and colleagues for the birthday wishes..I am very happy because you all remember my birthday..Hehe!!

At night, Jimmy brought me to JJ to celebrate my birthday..Hehe!! This time is only both of us..Hehe!! Sweet sweet!! Once we entered JJ, he told me that he need to collect something..We approached to Flower Shop ( His friend - Ah Lam's workplace) and his friend gave me a bunch of love-heart shaped balloons..It was wrapped nicely with colourful paper..Hehe!! I am so shy but happy and surprise..Hehe!! Thanks to my lovely Jimmy and his friend..

After that, we decided to have dinner at Pizza Hut..Unfortunately, it was crowded by people..So we changed our mind to KFC..Hehe!! We enjoyed the dinner..Hehe!! Jimmy left for awhile while I am still eating..He went to buy BR ice cream..Hehe!! The chocolate mint is tasty and yummy..We compared it with Side Walk ice cream..We concluded that the taste is almost the same but the price is double up at BR..Hehe!!

Once in a blue moon, it is a nice try for the BR ice cream..Hehe!! Again, thanks to Jimmy..Arhh, almost forget..Hehe!! Jimmy, thanks for your Birthday Song..Hehe!! It is so special and UNIQUE..I just know that you are good in piano also..Hehe!!


BR Ice Cream..


Flower??


"Sweet Sweet Love-Hearts" Balloons..

2 comments:

  1. wow, so sweet ya...
    May i know what is the pink color stuff in btw the balloons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe..Sweet Sweet Love..
    Oh, that one is 2 small shinning loves..Hehe!! They are not balloons..They are some kind of polystyrene..Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete