Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Homemade Soap...Present From Shawn...

Last Monday I saw there is a little present on my table when I back to my cube..I thought there is "someone" again..Hehe!! After read the email, I just knew that this little present is sent by my colleague - Shawn..Hehe!!

This is a hand-made soap from her..She told me that she have paid to attend a course which is teaching how to made soap..This soap is totally different from those which are selling at the supermarket..It has NO surfactants, NO artificial colouring, NO fragrance oil, NO preservative and NO harsh nor petroleum based chemical..Hehe!!

It is totally an organic based soap..Hehe!! The main 3 ingredients for making this soap are Purple Gromwell Root Powder, Jojoba Oil and Sweet Orange Essential Oil..Shawn told me that remember to put this soap on a soap container that have holes at the bottom..It is because we must drain out the water to avoid the soap get softer as it does not have any chemical material to make it hard..If not, it will a waste..Hehe..

I have not yet try because it is too cute and nice..Somemore, my name is "engraved" over there..Hehe!! I will update here once I try..Hehe!!

Shawn - Thanks for your little present..Hehe!! You have given me a lot of information about soap..Hehe!!


Hand-made Soap


Ingredients for making soap..

No comments:

Post a Comment