Saturday, October 8, 2011

Genting Eat, Eat & Eat Trip...

After 2 months, finally I'm back to my Fairy Tale..Hehe..

Last Saturday I went to Genting Highlands with my best best hometown friends and Jimmy..This is our first trip with all the best best friends - 6 princesses (Mangga, Ying Ying, Ngan Mei, Wai Mei, Mieu Leng & Me)..And with 3 princes - Choy, Yi Hao & Jimmy..

We are really enjoy and happy during this trip..A super fulled, super noisy, and super funny trip..Hehe..Besides, All of them gave a very special gift to Jimmy and I as our ROM's present..We love it very much..Hehe..

Thanks to Ngan Mei for the greeting card..:)
Thanks to all of you for the special gift - Photo Puzzle..:)

Friendship Forever & looking for the next trip!!


Happy Sing K..


Super Fulled Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment