Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nyok Lan Kajang Satay - Restoran Malaysia...

After left Malacca, we went to Kajang to fetch my Mum and BB..My Auntie treated us famous Kajang Satay at Restoran Malaysia aka Nyok Lan Kajang Satay..

I have visited this restaurant since I was a baby..Hehe..They are really famous with their Kajang Satay..Auntie ordered 25 sticks of chicken (60 cents/stick), 5 sticks of mutton (90 cents/stick), 5 sticks of fish (90 cents/stick) and 3 pieces of Ketupat..

Personally, I like their satay sauce with some chili paste on top very much..Hehe..It is really tasty and nice..Besides, we have ordered Otak-otak (70 cents/piece) also..Again, it is delicious..Hehe..Let's go through the photos..:)

Thanks to my Auntie for the meal..:)

Satay Sauce with Chili Paste


Ketupat


Chicken


Mutton


Fish


Otak-otak

No comments:

Post a Comment