Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Malacca 2D1N Eating Trip...Planning

Last Saturday Jimmy and I had a 2D1N trip to Malacca..Before this, I have googled about Malacca food, places of interest, hotels and map..I was very excited and yet worried before the trip because I don't know the road in Malacca..Although I have googled the map, printed out nicely and "studied" for few days, I still tremble for our trip..

While planning Malacca trip, first came to my mind are: traffic jam, limited parking lots, parking safety and fee, crowded restaurants, long queue for ordering food and hot weather..

Firstly, I tried to get a hotel which have free parking lot (most important) and nearby restaurants and places of interest (within walking distance)..I have called The Tang House, The Baba House and Puri Hotel, all these 3 have been fully booked..Finally I chose Hallmark Hotel..The Hallmark Hotel has amble parking lots, nearby Jonker Street, private toilet and breakfast included..For more information, please click Hallmark Hotel..

After that, I googled Cari to get information about Malacca food and places of interest..Below are my mission:


Malacca Food
1. Hoe Kee Chicken Rice Balls
2. 88 Dessert - Cendols
3. Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup
4. Popiah in front of Madam King's Store
5. Capital Delicious Seafood - Si Ham, Lala & Tauhu Bakar beside Madam King's Store
6. Fried Oyster Omelette at Medan Makanan Bunga Raya
7. Donald & Lily's Mee Siam, Nyonya Laksa & Cendols
8. Chap De Keng's Wan Tan Mee opposite SJK Pay Fong


Places of Interest
1. Jonker Street
2. Menara Taming Sari
3. Stadhuys - Dutch Square

I planned to walk in Malacca town instead of driving..It is because all my mission is nearby to each other..Somemore, we can save parking fee and time for finding parking..Hehe..

Everything is ready, Malacca, we are coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment