Sunday, April 14, 2013

JA's Wedding Preparation Part 1 ~ DIY Corsages For Bridesmaids & Groomsmen...

I would like to announce a BIG BIG news to all my blog readers (Sounds like I have a lot of readers..:P)..Jimmy and I had decided our BIG DAY la..Hehe..Our wedding day will fall on 14th Sept 2013..Hehe..

For our wedding, I would like to make is as low budget as possible..Hahaha..Besides, I hope that I can DIY some wedding stuffs so that we can have a memorable wedding moment in our life..Thus, I tried to DIY corsages for my lovely bridesmaids and groomsmen..Hehe..

Let's go through my DIY corsages..Hehe..


Bridesmaids' Corsages 

















Close Up View

















A Flower In The Middle

















Hair Band Style For Bridesmaids (Girls)

















Hair Band Style For Bridesmaids (Boys)

















 Groomsmen Corsages (Jimmy's One Has Crown)














 


 Pin Style

No comments:

Post a Comment